Velocity Aerospace Holding Group (Velocity) provides a broad range of aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services to a global customer base of national and regional airlines, commercial air transports, and corporate business aircraft.
- Prospect Partners invested in Velocity in April, 2013.
- Velocity Aerospace Group provides aviation MRO services to a global base of commercial air transports, corporate business aircraft, regional airlines, and helicopters, operating FAA-certified repair stations in California and Florida that offer a broad range of test, repair, and overhaul services, including unique capabilities in avionic, electronic instrumentation, cockit panel, and system repairs.
- Velocity subsequently:
- acquired E.D.N. Aviation, Inc. (EDN), of Van Nuys, Calif. (April, 2014), an industry leader in the manufacture, repair and refurbishment of aircraft cockpit panels.
- acquired EMC Aeropace, Inc. (EMC), of North Miami Beach, Fla. (June, 2015), an industry leader in the repair of a wide range of components, including key systems throughout the airplane.
- Mr. Chawla serves the holding company, Velocity Aerospace Holding Group, Inc., as Chairman; Mr. O'Dell serves as a Director.
- Velocity Aerospace seeks to acquire other providers of specialized aviation MRO services.
- SIC code: 4581 (airports, flying fields, and airport terminal)