ICI Holding Company is a value-added wholesale distributor, supplier and manufacturer of mechanical and electrical components to agricultural irrigation markets in the U.S. and overseas.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to recapitalize Irrigation Components International (ICII) in November, 2012.
- ICII manufactures and distributes irrigation equipment parts to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and after-market customers, primarily mechanized or center pivot equipment dealers.
- ICII offers a range of mechanical and electrical components to make center pivots, including power transmissions, flow meters, sprinklers, controls, wires and cables, and fittings.
- ICII is led by John McCabe, President, and Adam Skolnik, CEO.
- The company subsequently acquired Farm Land Irrigation, Inc., of Grand Island, Neb. (May, 2014)
- Mr. Kenter serves ICI Holding Company as Chairman; Mr. McInerney is a Director.
- ICI Holding Company seeks to acquire other suppliers of agricultural irrigation components
- SIC codes: 5083 (farm & garden machinery & equipment) and 4971 (irrigation systems)