ICI Holding Company (ICI) is a value-added wholesale distributor, supplier and manufacturer of mechanical and electrical components to agricultural irrigation markets in the U.S. and overseas.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to recapitalize Irrigation Components International in November, 2012.
- Irrigation Components International manufactures and distributes irrigation equipment parts to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and after-market customers, primarily mechanized or center pivot equipment dealers. It offers a range of mechanical and electrical components to make center pivots, including power transmissions, flow meters, sprinklers, controls, wires and cables, and fittings.
- The company subsequently acquired:
- Farm Land Irrigation, Inc., of Grand Island, Neb. (May, 2014)
- Prospect Partners sold ICI to a strategic buyer in 2018.
- Mr. Kenter served ICI as Chairman; Mr. McInerney was a Director.
- SIC codes: 5083 (farm & garden machinery & equipment) and 4971 (irrigation systems)