WDP Holdings Corp. is a leading provider of refurbished computer and networking equipment and data center services.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to acquire World Data Products, Inc., in August
- World Data Products is one of the largest independent resellers of refurbished server, storage, and networking equipment.
- The company maintains expertise across a number of leading platforms, including Cisco Systems, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, and Sun Microsystems.
- The acquisition was led by members of the company's management team, including Neil Vill, CEO; Marc Drews, VP-Finance; and Bob Martineau, Director-Operations.
- The company's product offering ranges from complete systems to individual parts, and is complemented by technical services such as repair, systems management, networking management, and consulting as well as a range of differentiated data center services.
- World Data Products subsequently acquired Infinity Data Solutions, LLC, of Omaha, Neb., (October, 2013), a leader in certified magnetic media tape and data eradication.
- WDP Holdings seeks to acquire other companies that provide related computer and networking equipment services.
- Mr. Tuttle serves the company
as Chairman; Mr. Holcomb serves
as a Director.
- SIC codes: 5045 (wholesale computers and computer peripheral equipment and software); 7373 (computer integrated systems design);
7378 (computer maintenance and repair)