Cedar Park, Texas
Innovetive Petcare is an operator of general practice and specialty/emergency veterinary hospitals serving small companion animals.
- Prospect Partners teamed with two outside operating executives, animal health industry veterans Mark Ziller and Paul Covill, in the January 2015 formation of Innovetive Petcare, Inc., a new veterinary hospital operator for small companion animals.
- Innovetive Petcare made its first acquisition, Animal Emergency Specialty Center (AESC), of Knoxville, Tenn., in January, 2015. AESC is a referral-based practice focusing on surgical procedures, oncology and emergency services.
- Innovetive Petcare subsequently:
- acquired Chattanooga Emergency Pet Hospital of Chattanooga, Tenn. (August, 2015)
- acquired Lancer's Square Animal Hospital of Plano, Texas (November, 2015)
- acquired Veterinary Referral Hospital of Hickory, N.C. (April, 2016)
- acquired Cahaba Valley Animal Clinic of Birmingham, Ala. (June, 2016)
- acquired Crossroads Pet Hospital of Carrolton, Texas (August, 2016)
- acquired Chisolm Trail Vet Clinics of Lockhart, Texas (August, 2016)
- acquired Sun Dog Cat Moon of Johns Island, S.C. (October, 2016)
- Mr. O'Dell serves the holding company, Innovetive Petcare Holdings, as Chairman; Mr. Tuttle serves as a Director.
- Innovetive Petcare seeks to acquire profitable general practice and specialty/emergency veterinary hospitals and develop a premier hospital network.
- SIC code: 074 (veterinary services)