Owen Equipment Holdings Corp. is a leading western U.S. provider of infrastructure maintenance equipment.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to recapitalize Owen Equipment Company and Owen Equipment Sales (together, "Owen") in December, 2013.
- Owen is a distributor of sophisticated, high-performance maintenance equipment used to service environmental infrastracture needs. Equipment lines include Elgin® street sweepers and Vactor® hydro-excavation and sewer cleaning equipment, among others.
- Owen also offers equipment rentals, maintenance, training, parts, tooling and servicing.
- Owen serves municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers in California, Idaho, Nevado, Oregon and Washington.
- Owen's management team is led by Earl Rose, CEO and President.
- Mr. Kenter serves Owen Equipment Holdings Corp. as Chairman; Mr. Holcomb serves as a Director.
- Owen seeks to acquire other Elgin® and Vactor® dealers as well as providers of complementary environmental infrastructure maintenance products.
- SIC codes: 5084 (industrial machinery and equipment); 5084-05 (sewer cleaning equipment and supplies, wholesale)