Linkage Holdings Corp. was a global provider of organizational and leadership development and training programs, services and products for executives and senior managers. It offered a broad line of resources to help organizations and their employees become more efficient, effective and productive in addressing a variety of leadership, human resources, and organizational challenges.
- Prospect teamed with management to recapitalize Linkage, Inc. in July, 2008.
- Linkage's services, programs and products included coaching, in-house and public training, assessment tools, proprietary conferences, executive forums, research publications and e-learning programs. Its flagship event, The Global Institute for Leadership Development (GILD), an innovative high potential leadership training program, was named the best of its kind by Leadership Excellence magazine.
- Linkage served a diverse customer base of Fortune 1000 businesses, non-profit organizations, government entities, educational institutions and international organizations.
- Linkage subsequently acquired Sage Assessment Solutions, Inc., of Jackson, N.H. (August, 2012)
- Sage Assessment Solutions provided a range of leadership assessment consulting services
- Linkage was recapitalized by management and a group of financial buyers in July, 2013.
Kenter served on the Board of Directors.
- SIC codes: 8742 (management consulting services); 8748 (business consulting services, not elsewhere classified); 8299 (schools and educational services, not elsewhere classified) and 7361 (employment agencies)