Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Billiard Brands, Inc.
was one of the world's leading billiard equipment companies, producing high-quality, two-piece billiard cues and accessories for billiard professionals and enthusiasts. Its brands included such internationally-recognized names as McDermott Handcrafted Cues
and Intimidator High Performance Shafts. Billiard Brands
designed, developed and handcrafted technically superior products that provided billiard participants
enhanced performance and feel.
- Prospect Partners and McDermott Cue Manufacturing Company President Larry Johns formed Billiard Brands, Inc. in June 2001.
- Billiard Brands' equipment includes 200 cue models, 60 cue shafts,
30 cue cases, 50 cue accessories and professional endorsements
with many of the world's top men and women players.
- The company's global sales organization distributed its portfolio of billiard equipment to thousands of dealers and billiard professionals around the world.
- Prospect Partners named Nat Rosasco President and CEO in 2007. Mr. Rosasco, a veteran of both the golf and billiard industries, had been with McDermott since 2004.
- Prospect Partners sold Billiard Brands to its management partners and an independent individual investor in April, 2009.
- SIC codes: 2514-04 (darts and table sports equipment and supplies);
3949-08 (bowling equipment and supplies); 3949-10 (metal game