Excello Products, LLC was a producer of consumer kitchen textile
products and other houseware items.
- Excello Products, LLC was formed in 1999 with Curt Rodenhouse
and management to acquire Excello Limited.
- Excello manufactured and marketed specialty kitchen textiles, including flour sack towels; products were sold into mass merchant, grocery and hardware channels.
- Excello sought to acquire other niche houseware and non-chemical cleaning
product companies, particularly those that sold into the mass merchant,
grocery or hardware channels, or those that could benefit from relationships
with customers such as Wal-Mart, Williams-Sonoma, and Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target and Linens & Things.
- The company was sold in 2006 to a strategic buyer.
- Mr. Tuttle served the Company as Chairman.
- SIC codes: 2299 (textile goods); 2392 (textile household; household
furnishings); 2399 (fabricated textile products); 5023 (home furnishings);
2211-03 (towels, dishcloths and washcloths: cotton); 2259-02 (towels,
dishcloths and washcloths: knit); 2392-05 (towels, dishcloths
and dust cloths); 3634-04 (housewares, excluding cooking appliances