GameMark Products, Inc. produced bingo markers and other
- In July 2001, Prospect Partners and management formed GameMark
Products, Inc. to acquire Clarence J. Venne, Inc.
- GameMark was a producer of bingo markers, envelope sealers, hobby &
craft paints, school glue, and other liquid dispensing products
for school and hobby & craft markets; customers included distributors, mass merchants, and national office product chains.
- Prospect Partners sold Clarence J. Venne to management in October, 2013.
- Mr. Kenter served the Company as Chairman.
- SIC codes: 3593 (marking devices); 5092-01 (hobby supplies -
wholesale trade); 5112-01 (writing instruments and supplies -
wholesale trade); 5231-02 (paint and painting supplies - wholesale
trade); 5945-01 (hobby and craft supplies - wholesale trade)