Knight Packaging Group,
Inc. (Knight) designs and manufactures custom-printed folding cartons and other specialty carded packaging for North American customers primarily in the food, confectionary, consumer products, pharmaceutical products, personal care, nutritional and hardware industries. Its product line includes folding cartons, stretch paks, gabletop cartons, club paks and blister cards.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management and investor Donald C. McCann
of DCM Acquisition Company, LLC of Memphis, Tennessee to form Knight Packaging Group to recapitalize Knight Paper Box Company
of Chicago in July, 2004.
- Knight is a leading manufacturer of custom-printed folding cartons, including windowed cartons and specialty cartons with glued sleeves, displays and metalized and foil finishes.
- Knight is led by Mr. McCann as CEO.
- Knight seeks to acquire additional North American-based companies involved in similar niche packaging markets.
- Mr. Maurer and Mr. Holcomb serve the Company as Chairman and Director, respectively.
- SIC codes: 2657 (folding paperboard boxes); 2671-01 (packaging
materials - manufacturers)