Optronics Products, Inc.
was a leading provider of recreational and vehicular lighting products
and related accessories.
- Optronics designed, imported and marketed recreational, industrial
and vehicular lighting for the automotive, marine and sporting
- Optronics sought to grow through acquisition of other specialty
lighting and niche automotive electronics manufacturers.
- Products included: head lamps, spotlights, truck/trailer lighting,
auxiliary lighting and hunting/fishing lights sold nationwide
via automotive, sporting goods, marine specialty chains and other
retailers, including mail order.
- Prospect Partners acquired Optronics Products, Inc. with management
in November 2000. Add-on acquisitions include:
- LITECO of Elkhart, Indiana (December 2004)
- Mr. Tuttle and Mr.
Maurer served the Company as Chairman and Director, respectively.
- Optronics was recapitalized in 2006 by management and a financial
- SIC codes: 3647 (vehicular lighting equipment); 3648 (lighting
equipment); 3648-01 (outdoor lighting equipment); 5719-02 (lighting,
lamps and accessories - wholesale trade)