Littleton, New Hampshire
Tender Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of popular personal care and outdoor products sold to consumers through various retail channels, including food, drug and mass merchandisers, outdoor and sporting goods stores, and promotional product distributors.
- Prospect teamed with management to recapitalize Tender Corporation in September, 2008.
- Tender's various product lines consist of bite treatments, insect repellents, sunburn and windburn products, first-aid kits, special-purpose creams and lotions, activity-specific medical kits, survival gear and other related products.
- Tender's products include such well-known brands as AfterBite®, Natrapel®, Ben's®, AfterSting®, EasyCare® and Adventure® Medical Kits.
- Tender's management team is led by Jason Cartwright, Chief Executive Officer.
- Tender subsequently acquired:
- Genuine First Aid, LLC, of Clearwater, Fla. (March, 2011), a marketer and distributor of first aid kits, training supplies and related components into the industrial market and to chapters of the American Red Cross.
- Comfort Gear, Inc., of Keene, N.H. (November, 2011), a maker of custom safety and first-aid medical kits primarily for the promotional market.
- Prospect Partners and management seek acquisitions of
manufacturers of niche personal care and/or outdoor products.
Mr. Tuttle and Mr. O'Dell serve the Company as Chairman and Director, respectively
SIC codes: 2834 (pharmaceutical preparations); 2879 (pesticides and agricultural chemicals, not elsewhere classified); and 3842 (orthopedic, prosthetic and surgical appliances and supplies)