Wrap Pack Products Corporation
was a leading provider of tissue wrap packaging for fresh fruits
and a leading provider of molded pulp trays.
- Wrap Pack sought to grow through acquisition of other fruit
and vegetable packaging concerns.
- Wrap Pack was the leading provider of high quality treated and
untreated tissue wrap packaging for fresh pears and a leading
provider of molded pulp apple trays; products are sold to growers,
packers and distributors throughout the U.S.
- Wrap Pack Products Corporation was acquired in January 2001
in partnership with management.
- In July 2001, Wrap Pack acquired the Fruit Packaging Business
Unit of Huhtamaki Foodservice, Inc. (Wenatchee, Washington),
returning to its original name, Keyes Fibre Corporation.
- The company was recapitalized in 2004 by management and a financial
Maurer served on the Board of Directors.